Our 4-night pilgrimage to Benevento and San Giovanni Rotondo takes pilgrims on the footsteps of Saint Padre Pio. Our itinerary includes visits to the Capuchin Friary, the English Office, the Way of the Cross, and the old and new churches, as well as Monte Sant’s Angelo and St Philomenas Shrine.
A detailed religious programme has been organised by the pilgrimage experts at Joe Walsh Tours and led by the Spiritual Director.
As with all our pilgrimage group tours, you will be supported throughout the trip by the knowledgeable Joe Walsh Tours guides and local representatives in Italy to make sure you have a memorable pilgrimage experience.
• Direct flight from Dublin to Naples
• Transfer and tours in Italy by private coach
• 1 night Benevento – Hotel Half Board
• 3 nights in San Giovanni Rotondo; Centro di Spiritualita Padre Pio( half board) or similar
• Direct flight from Naples to Dublin
• Check-in assistance at airports
• Full Religious programme organised by our team of guides and representatives
• Visit to St Philomenas Shrine
• Visits to San Giovanni Rotondo including the Capuchin Friary, the English Office, the Way of the Cross, and the old and new churches
• Monte Sant’ Angelo
• Full assistance throughout the pilgrimage
• Prices per person sharing double rooms with private facilities
• Luggage allowance included per person and subject to airline’s conditions
• Payment terms: deposit €300 per person plus insurance premium if applicable; balances 12 weeks prior to departure
• Single rooms on request subject to supplement
• Optional Travel Insurance:€39 up to 79 years:€78 per person 80 to 94 years, conditions apply; please check https://joewalshtours.ie/travel-insurance/ for full details on travel insurance
• Passengers must comply with health and safety protocols in place at the time of travel