This week-long pilgrimage & sun holidays to Fatima and Lisbon Coast in Portugal is perfect to soothe both body and soul, as you will spend a few days on a pilgrimage to Fatima, exploring the ‘city of peace’; followed by a few days relaxing at the elegant seaside town of Estoril, on the Atlantic shores of the Portuguese Riviera.
Our trip to Fatima and Lisbon Coast includes direct flights, airport transfers, and accommodation in lovely hotels in both towns, as well as a guided tour of Fatima, its world-famous sanctuary, and the Aljustrel region where you will visit the locations of the Apparitions and the home place of the three shepherd children. On the Lisbon Coast you will have time to relax and enjoy the sunshine, go to the beach, and take a stroll along the beautiful seafront.
Those looking to explore further afield have many options for day trips to wonderful historic cities and towns in the region, including the capital Lisbon, Porto, and Coimbra.
A full religious programme has been organised by Joe Walsh Tours in Fatima, led by our Spiritual Director. As with all our group and pilgrimage tours, you will enjoy the support from our experienced team of local representatives to make sure you have an exceptional experience.
• Direct return flights to/from Lisbon
• 4 nights in Fatima in Hotel Cinquentenario
• 3 nights in Estoril in Hotel Londres
• Breakfast & dinner each day. Lunch during your stay in Fatima.
• Check-in assistance at airports
• 1 x 20kg check-in bag & 1 x small cabin bag
• Detailed religious programme in Fatima
• Guided tour of the Sanctuary Square in Fatima
• Sightseeing tour of Fatima
• Guided tour of the Fatima and Aljustrel region visiting places relating to the three shepherd children and the locations of the Apparitions
• Free time at leisure on the Lisbon Coast
•Prices per person sharing double rooms with private facilities
• Airport taxes and charges applicable at the time of booking are included in the price
• Luggage allowance included per person and subject to airline’s conditions
• Payment terms: deposit €300 per person plus insurance premium if applicable; balances 12 weeks prior to departure
• Single rooms on request subject to supplement
• Travel insurance is an optional extra available to passengers up to 94 years; please check https://joewalshtours.ie/travel-insurance/ for full details on travel insurance
• Passengers must comply with health and safety protocols in place at the time of travel