The Down and Connor Diocesan pilgrimage to Lourdes 2022 takes place from 13th to the 18th July.
The Down and Connor Diocesan pilgrimage is a fully escorted tour including:
* Return flights from Belfast to Lourdes
* 5 nights accommodation including breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Airport transfers from Lourdes Airport to the hotel and back
* Travel insurance up to 79 years of age
* Airport taxes and charges
* PRICE £685 per person sharing, staying at 4-star Hotel Jean d’Arc, Hotel Alba or Hotel Mediterranee.
The Down and Connor Diocesan pilgrimage programme includes the celebration of Masses, including at the Grotto; celebration of the Sacrament of the Sick and Reconciliation; participation in the Blessed Sacrament and Candlelight processions and the Way of the Cross. Pilgrims will also have the opportunity to visit Bartres (additional fee applies) and there will be plenty of time for personal prayer, to relax and to explore Lourdes.
FOR BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES
Contact the pilgrim office: