THINGS TO SEE IN THE HOLY LAND
There is a lot to do, see and experience on a pilgrimage or cultural tours to the Holy Land, these are some of our team’s favourites:
- Wander the streets of UNESCO-listed Jerusalem’s Old Town
- Go for a dip, or a float, in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea
- Learn about the history of this part of the world, a mosaic of cultures and spirituality
- Visit iconic biblical places such as Bethlehem and the church of the Nativity
- Discover the flavours of the region’s delicious traditional cuisine
Read our team’s latest articles, advice and travel tips on our PILGRIMAGES TRAVEL BLOG.
TOURS TO THE HOLY LAND
Our tours to the Holy Land include:
- Return flights to and back from Tel Aviv
- Luxury coach for all transfers and tours
- English speaking guide assistance
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights in Jerusalem and 4 nights in Tiberias
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Detailed programme of sightseeing, visits and guided tours
- Assistance from our local guides and representatives
From flights, transport and exquisite hotel accommodation to guided visits and wonderful tours, our travel experts will look after all the details for the group.
Let us organise all the logistics so you can relax and enjoy this trip of a lifetime, a journey of discovery, culture and faith.
If you are looking to organise a private group, our travel experts can help you organise and plan a tailor made tour to the Holy Land to suit your group’s requirements and needs.
Contact the Joe Walsh Tours Pilgrimages team today.
Fill in this form and we will send you travel suggestions