American Civil War Tours
This programme remembers the so many Irish soldiers who fought on the Union and the Confederate sides in this conflict.
American Civil War Battlefields | Eastern Theatre Campaign
A two-centred tour based near Washington and Frederick we visit the many battlefields and museums from Manassas to Antietam to Gettysburg. This tour is a must for Civil War novices and experts.
- Capitol Building
- Ford’s Theatre - Lincoln, Jefferson, Vietnam and WW2 memorials
- US Navy Museum
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Smithsonian Museum
- The Battle of 1st & 2nd Bull Run
- National US Marine Corps Museum
- Battle of Fredericksburg
- Battle of Chancellorsville
- Wilderness & Spotsylvania
- New Market Battlefield and Museum
- South Mountain and Crampton's Gap (near Harper’s Ferry)
- Antietam National Battlefield
- Battle of Gettysburg including Gettysburg Visitor Centre
Call Joe Walsh Tours Military & Heritage Tours specialists today on 01 241 0800
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and find out more about Military & Heritage tours we offer. Let us know about your military genealogy interests ahead of the tour and we will do our best to include cemetery and memorial visits of your interest. Private family tours also available.